A Step-by-Step Process For Making the Right Career Decisions
Knowing your personality, strengths, motivations, needs, and vision will help you make the right career decisions and identify your target, whether you want to advance in your field, change careers, or find your life purpose and most fulfilling work.
- Complimentary values, interests, skills, assessments.
- Myers Briggs assessments.
- Career visioning and finding your purpose exercises.
- Clarify Your Goals – At this step we determine what you are really passionate about and what it is you really want.
- Look at Options – Here we take a look at future trends and various things that the world needs to have done, taking into consideration your personal goals established in the last step. You select a few options to explore further.
- Research and Decision Making – At this stage you do some thorough research to help you create your ideal vision.
- Create a Master Plan of Action – Now that you have your ideal vision, you are ready to create a plan of action with both short-term and long-term goals.
- Facing the Fear – We will cover your risk willingness vs. security needs throughout this process.